Director, Minami Akasaka Clinic
Graduated from the School of Medicine, Keio University in 1983.
Completed his physician's training in the Radiology Department, Keio University Hospital in 1985.
In 1986, studied at Jones Hopkins University Hospital and Emory University Hospital etc. in U.S.A.
Learned about the latest development in radiology, as well as early prevention and stress management.
In 1990, established the Minami Akasaka Clinic of the Medical Corporation, Konichi Association, whose goal is preventative medicine.
· Seafood Vegetarian, (published by Vocollect Voice)
· Why Wives are not Satisfied with their Husbands? (published by Kadokawa Shoten)
· The Prevention of Deaths from Overwork and Sudden Deaths, (published by Japanese Business Publishing company)
· The Busier People are the Better They Manage their Health, (published by Narumido)
· The Book to Enable You to Understand Your Doctor Ten Times Better, (published by Japan Medical Planning)
Doctor of Medicine Professor and the head of Endoscope Center at Keio University School of Medicine
1983 Graduated from Keio University School of Medicine Entered Internal medicine department at School of Medicine of the university
1985 Assistant at Keio University School of Medicine
1993 to March 1997 Studied at Harvard University School of Medicine, U.S.
1997 Assistant at Keio University School of Medicine, Internal medicine department (Gastrointestinal medicine)
2000 Assistant at Endoscope Center at Keio University School of Medicine
2004 Lecturer at Endoscope Center at Keio University School of Medicine
2007 The head of Endoscope Center at Keio University School of Medicine
2009 Professor of Endoscope Center at Keio University School of Medicine
Areas of study
Immunology of digestive tract
Clarification of a patient condition and development of new therapeutic method for inflammatory bowel disease
Diagnostic treatment using endoscopes for lower digestive tract diseases
- Usui S, Hosoe N, Matsuoka K, Kobayashi T, Nakano M, Naganuma M, Ishibashi Y, Kimura K, Yoneno K, Kashiwagi K, Hisamatsu T, Inoue N, Serizawa H, Hibi T, Ogata H, Kanai T. Modified bowel preparation regimen for use in second-generation colon capsule endoscopy in patients with ulcerative colitis. Dig Endosc. 2014 Sep;26(5):665-72.
- Hosoe N, Matsuoka K, Naganuma M, Ida Y, Ishibashi Y, Kimura K, Yoneno K, Usui S, Kashiwagi K, Hisamatsu T, Inoue N, Kanai T, Imaeda H, Ogata H, Hibi T. Applicability of second-generation colon capsule endoscope to ulcerative colitis: A clinical feasibility study. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013 Jul;28(7):1174-9.
- Hosoe N, Nakashita M, Imaeda H, Sujino T, Bessho R, Ichikawa R, Inoue N, Kanai T, Hibi T, Ogata H. Comparison of patient acceptance of sodium phosphate versus polyethylene glycol plus sodium picosulfate for colon cleansing in Japanese. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2012 Oct;27(10):1617-22.
- Rey JF, Ogata H, Hosoe N, Ohtsuka K, Ogata N, Ikeda K, Aihara H, Pangtay I, Hibi T, Kudo SE, Tajiri H. Blinded nonrandomized comparative study of gastric examination with a magnetically guided capsule endoscope and standard videoendoscope. Gastrointest Endosc. 2012 Feb;75(2):373-81.
- Bessho R, Kanai T, Hosoe N, Kobayashi T, Takayama T, Inoue N, Mukai M, Ogata H, Hibi T. Correlation between endocytoscopy and conventional histopathology in microstructural features of ulcerative colitis. J Gastroenterol. 2011 Oct;46(10):1197-202.